Portfolio - Pictures On The Right Sidebar -Scroll Down

Portfolio - Pictures On The Right Sidebar -Scroll Down
All Custom mfg , Lighting, Draperies, Rugs , Sourcing Antiques & Fine Art

Saturday

Guest Bedroom At Woodfield Country Club In Boca Raton, Florida


  • The headboard is a floor screen that I reworked into a wall mounted headboard.
  • I had purchased this very screen for their previous home and I did not want to discard it.
  • I then built the treatment around it with built in lighting, for reading in bed.
  • The windows in this room are not arched, I had arched cornices made to give this illusion. All trim and fabrics match; the bed drapery treatment, windows and dust-ruffle.
  • Everything else was purchased at antique, and consignment stores. This includes every single thing you see in the picture.
  • Bedding- Ralph Lauren from Bloomingdale's.

Renee Finberg Interiors