- The headboard is a floor screen that I reworked into a wall mounted headboard.
- I had purchased this very screen for their previous home and I did not want to discard it.
- I then built the treatment around it with built in lighting, for reading in bed.
- The windows in this room are not arched, I had arched cornices made to give this illusion. All trim and fabrics match; the bed drapery treatment, windows and dust-ruffle.
- Everything else was purchased at antique, and consignment stores. This includes every single thing you see in the picture.
- Bedding- Ralph Lauren from Bloomingdale's.
Renee Finberg Interiors